PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, or voluntarily provide us with your information to contact you, we collect certain information from you, which can include your name, billing address, shipping address and payment information (including credit card numbers). This information is referred to as “Contact/Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you about your order, questions or service enquiries;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have indicated with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. You can always opt out from future promotional contact by clicking the unsubscribe link.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We will never sell your information or provide it to third parties.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects.
You have a right to access and correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate. You may request that the we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that the we cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. You have a right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. When technically feasible, we will—at your request—provide your personal data to you.
You may also request additional information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was; and how long it will be stored.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com