115mm Rubber Wheels
Anyone who has ever ridden a skateboard, longboard or electric skateboard knows the dangers of small rocks and stones. The bigger your wheels the more easily they roll over obstacles. Jumping from an 83mm diameter to 115mm may not sound like a lot but size does matter.
Direct Drive Motors: Need Kegel Adapters
Belt Motors Motors: Need Kegel pulleys
The 115mm diameter allow you to roll up and drop down curbs. Forget about small pebbles or ruff streets.
- Insanely Smooth!
- Diameter: 115mm x 65mm
- Durometer 70A for maximum Grip
- Metal Core!
- ONSRA Black Carve 1,2 and 3
- ONSRA Challenger
- Any direct Drive Motors with KEGEL Adapters
- Any Belt Motor Board with KEGEL pulleys
- Every Board on the Market